Thursday 16 June 2011

Béret hiver

Our Béret hiver hats are one of our biggest sellers-and now we are offering you the chance to get one for FREE!

Our Béret hiver hats have been specially designed by Nanna Sue and handknitted with 100% Australian wool (the trim is 100% polyester). These gorgeous hats are sure to keep your precious blessing warm, looking stylish and make heads turn-wherever we go, if our little miss is wearing her Béret hiver she always gets lots of attention and compliments.

Being Nanna Sue's own design you will not find these anywhere else!



How to enter:
Comment below this blog with the answer to this question:
Which do you prefer?
Béret hiver
Béret hiver with crochet flower

Once you've commented send your contact details to us via e-mail


Entry Conditions:

Must be an Australian citizen
Only one entry per household
Entries close on the 30th June at 11.55pm AEST
Entries will be drawn on the 1st of July at 10am AEST
Winners will be contacted via e-mail by 1st July at 11.55pm AEST
Winners will be able to choose one, in stock, Béret hiver/Béret hiver with flower
Prize will be mailed using Australia Post within 7 days after recieving confirmation from prize winner

4 comments:

  1. I'm a facebook liker. I'm unable to leave a comment on the competition page for the Béret hiver.
    If you're able to add my comment it would be:
    So super cute!! The pink Béret hiver with white crochet flower is my favourite!!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink beret hiver without the flower. the flower sort of wrecks the look.
    - Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower. Would love to enter your competition. I think the classic Beret Hiver without the flower is perfect for a little one, so it's my favourite. Since I have two daughters I'm rather partial to pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I think it would be gorgeous to be able to use it both with or without the crochet flower. Being able to add the flower would be a beautiful touch for a special outing or a special outfit." - Lori

    ReplyDelete